Are you looking for a really exciting career using Java?
Whether you are a recent college grad, or you've been in the workforce a few years, this is the right place for you!
We are looking for a Trainee / Entry Level Java Developer to join our team and be involved with coding, testing, and deployment of Java Enterprise solutions.
Trainee/ Entry Level JAVA Developer in Singapore
- Freshers, streams like Any ITs, Computer Science, mathematics are welcome as long as interested to be a Developer/Software Engineer role.
- No Experience are welcome as training will be provided.
- Passionate about innovating, learning new skills and technology.
- Work with clients to understand their requirements.
- Work in a larger team and participate in the entire system life cycle.
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large-scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed.
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications.
What happens after the On Job Training?
After completion of training, you will get a chance to work with our project team (deployed to an ongoing project with a client). You will have the opportunity to work on the full software development cycle from interpreting requirements through to design, implementation, testing, and release.