Technical Integration Manager (Japan / South Korea)
Job duties and responsibilities:
Technical Integration Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Get to grips at a technical level with a highly complex system in order to plan the integration of local applications with Mercury often via the Enterprise Data Warehouse which is used as a data hub
- Understand and champion the solution at all levels (Infrastructure, Application, Integration, Information and Business Architecture)
- Create/review and provide guidance for creating detailed architecture design packages to close solution gaps
- Review and approve complex engineering design packages within and relating to the ERP program
- Guidance of engineering staff to resolve complex defects including poor performance
- Evangelize re-use through the implementation of shared architecture and IT assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide feedback regarding architecture and engineering sets, information security, standards and leading practices.
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Collaborate with Deployment Team, Solution Team and Delivery team as well as with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth region preparation for deployment
- Work closely with:
- Enterprise Architecture to define and apply enterprise-level standards in solution architecture.
- Third-Party Vendors such as designated System Integrators, Hosting Providers, and Application Management Support organizations, to ensure consistent handshakes and understanding of the end-to-end solution architecture.
- Infrastructure Architects, Engineering Leads, Technical Leads, and staff to understand strategic goals/objectives and translate them into actionable plans.
- Infrastructure and application architects & engineering to understand, validate, and action infrastructure impacts on solution architecture.
- Project Management to coordinate solutions from a technical perspective and minimize technical risk.
- Testing team to effectively support proper testing.
- Security to ensure Architecture and IT adherence to secure standards, guidelines and negotiate security trade-offs.
- Operations to take into account operational (non-functional) requirements, including Environments management, release management to understand the overall impact on the end-to-end solution architecture.
Job requirements and qualifications:
Technical Integration Manager job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a leading member of global distributed technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future proof highly complex scalable global solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Very familiar with ERP implementation/management, service/operations management, ITIL, etc.
- Willing to champion IT Services’ service offerings, technical standards, and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application of service offerings and products provided by IT at a global scale.
- Excellent interpersonal, client service, organizational, and project management skills
- Flexibility and willingness for international business travels [40-60% per year] - ability flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
- Expert knowledge of MS-Excel including Macros, MS-Visio, MS-Project and, MS-PowerPoint
- Experience of working in large programs of work with multi-location teams
- Ability to build good relationships both within own team and with other teams
- Ability to bring multi-disciplined teams, in a matrix organization together into one delivery team
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Ability to comprehend strategic direction not just tactical
- Deep understanding of complex SAP implementation programs with dual paths to production
- Extensive experience working with 3rd party vendors as service providers
- As appropriate, set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and coordinate work activities
- Excellent experience in client-facing roles within blue-chip organizations
- Proven experience with a Fortune 500 company working in a global environment
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- At least five to seven end-to-end SAP implementations and large complex deployment delivery experience
- Minimum ten years of IT experience with seven years of Project Management experience
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual - Japanese or Korean speaking candidate would be an advantage
- Position requires accurate and timely tracking of time spent working on projects
- Direction setting and articulating, consensus building, conflict mediation, diplomacy, etc.
- Exercises influence at many levels of the organization up to the program and Global leader
- PMP or Prince2 certified
Please copy/paste this URL link to apply directly - https://jobs.geco.asia/jobs/technical-integration-manager-japan-and-south-korea-kPp/new