Service Operations Manager (Command Centre)
We are looking for an experienced Service Operations Manager in the Command Centre to join our dynamic team and take on full responsibility for managing service, access, and authorization requests.
If you a team player with an excellent structured style of management and communication skills who thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Job Requirement and Qualification:
- Previous working experience in service operations management.
- Preferably BS degree in operations management or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for selected providers, internal and external customers, handling alerts, calls, tickets, and e-mails -Record and track alerts, requests, incidents, and complaints, keeping stakeholders informed on status and progress.
- Make an initial assessment of alerts, requests, and incidents, escalating them to second-level support and/or triggering incident management and change management processes when required.
- Manage alerts, requests, and incidents life cycle, including closure and verification.
- Manage service, access, and authorization requests.
- Manage and execute user management tasks and implement functional security on the banking system and selected financial critical services -Provide statistics and reports to management and internal/external clients.
- Support internal/external clients in using the Ticketing Tool.
- Proactively detect anomalies and unusual operating conditions, contributing to problem identification and service improvement.
- Execute, check and report the batch schedule -Manage and operate control and automation tools internal/external clients".