We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to coordinate across all delivery teams to ensure the successful delivery of each release/service.
Job Requirement and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- 3+ years experience in customer service and front desk.
- Good IT skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, communication- and quality control skills.
- Excellent tracking and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating across all delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of each release/service.
- Major Incident ownership from designation through to resolution, including Incident Report completion.
- Ensure tickets/requests are raised with required documentation and follow defined Software Development Life Cycle processes.
- Ownership of Problem Management when impacting the Service including third-party vendors.
- Participation in the Change Management process when the Service is affected by assessing risk impacts.
- Monitoring of SLAs to ensure adherence • Liaise, coordinate and prioritize activities with Client, 3rd Parties, and L2 resources during EoP processing.
- Assigning and monitoring Level 3 backlog, defects, and enhancements.
- Prepare, collate and submit/present defined KPIs and statistics.
- Ensure consistent communication internally and externally.