SAP ABAP Developer
We are looking for an SAP ABAP Developer to join our client! As an SAP ABAP Developer, you will primarily perform development in SAP ABAP supporting various ABAP projects together with a team of offshore developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:l
- Define and develop technical standards
- Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
- In accordance with our Lean organization's commitment to continuous improvement, help improve our processes
- Will be responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
- Participate in project quality management tasks, such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews
Requirements and Qualifications:
- SAP ABAP,UI5, ABAP on HANA, CRM ABAP
- Minimum 8 years experience in ABAP(RICEF), SAP Workflow, SAP Web Dynpro experience with exceptional functional knowledge in the area of SD, MM, FICO, CRM.
- SAP UI5 project experience to handle complex developments and support. This includes Backend development and frontend JS skillset experience including CSS & HTML5.
- Developed at least 2 or more projects using Neptune application.
- Strong experience in SAP Interface, Performance Analysis & Tuning, Production support & Maintenance, EHP upgrades, SAP GUI upgrade.
- Extensively worked in Webservice and PO module related to automation.
- Strong experience in CRM ABAP, TRFC, QRFC, Gateway Monitor, OSS Note Analysis, HTTP error analysis using SRT*.
- Experience in BRF+, BSP, Personas, FPM support.
- Extensively worked in BADI, BAPI, user exit, BTE, FI substitution, APO BOP, PlantFlip through APO ATP.
- Strong knowledge of BW data source/extractor, routine debugging, conversion exits.
- Experience in BPC, COPA, Supplier Collaboration, SLC, SNC, TAT(TDM Automation Tool), ServiceNow.
- Strong exposure to tools such as Extended Program Check, Code Inspector, Dump analysis (ST22), Runtime Analysis (SE30), SQL Trace (ST05), ST12, SQL analysis, Work Process Overview, ATC for performance and quality management of ABAP programs.
- Process expertise Development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs and exposure to SOLMAN tool & Rev- Trac process.
- Experience in Skywalk Process, ATB/OLSS, Phoenix/Ecommerce B2B process, Rebates, JV workflow, SEMS, FAPIAO, BSR, eGUI, Backstage iOS app, Execution Workbench, iTunes Settlement process, iWorkflow, DAT, CRM Campaign, DN split, Truckload process, Splunk log analysis, Street Glide Tool
Valuable Skills to have:
- Knowledge on Order to Cash process, TMS carrier selection, PPF process output types, copy/pricing routines, access sequence, etc.
- APO ATP check, MISL, Plant Flip process, DDL automation process through SAP PO, Logistic Notification Follow on process
- Working experience in LSMW, Data migration tool/Mass data management tool, CCLM process.
- Experience/ knowledge of Hybris data hub.
- Experience/ Knowledge of SAP HANA database.
- Experience/ Knowledge with SAP ERP.
- Exposure to implementation/support in agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
You can submit your application directly at this link - https://jobs.geco.asia/jobs/sap-abap-developer-kBx/new