Quality Assurance (QA)
We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance to join our team! If you have a thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards, then come and apply!
Job Requirement and Qualification:
- 5+ years proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role, ideally in the financial industry.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Proven knowledge and experience of QA in DevOps and Agile environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven testing approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
- Certified AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is a plus.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extract ticket for a given package (release date).
- Extract related Change records to inform Change Management process of UAT outcome.
- Deploy the test environment (self service).
- Run smoke tests in ACC.
- Run critical non-regression tests for specific deployed components (health check).
- Extract tickets to send to ticket for package composition approval and individual ticket testing.