Pre-Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Director job profile.
Pre-Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Director is a professional specialized in overseeing planning, implementing, presales, and evaluating different programs.
Pre-Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Director job description:
Are you an experienced Pre-Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Pre-Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Director to take the lead of our programs and provide supervision and direct oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Microsoft (MS) Solution Architects.
- Subject matter expert for MS Dynamics 365 (CRM), Sharepoint, BI and Cloud-Native applications.
- Drive overall growth of the practice through a combination of business development, talent management and oversight of project delivery.
- Set strategic direction for the practice by driving technical excellence and operational efficiencies, sales and building capabilities in Microsoft consultancy and delivery.
- Identify the client's sales, marketing, and customer service requirements through discovery meetings.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Scope out the client’s technical requirements for accurate estimation of cost and effort.
- Lead all aspects of the technical sales process and provide guidance to both internal and external stakeholders on overall architect solutions.
- Facilitate client’s understanding of technical solutions through presentations, design architecture diagrams, user demonstration and benchmarks.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools.
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Support the development and expansion of the solution by applying specialist knowledge in business processes and Dynamics 365 (including relevant applications and technologies).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Solid experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Pre-Sales (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM).
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following: C#, ASP.Net, JScript, XML, HTML, SharePoint, Windows Server 2003/SBS 2003 related technologies, data migration & application integration techniques.
- Communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate technical & business concepts to clients on all levels, presentation skills, ability to disagree with others and explain your position.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
- Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus.
- Certifications in Microsoft Technologies preferably in Dynamics 365 (CRM), Sharepoint and Cloud-Native applications.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time.
Work Remotely: No.