GECO Asia is looking for Peoplesoft Developer(s) who are passionate about design, development and implementation through various Peoplesoft ERP applications.
As Peoplesoft Developers, you should be knowledgeable in PeopleSoft and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products. Candidates with functional PeopleSoft experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software engineering, programming and development
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Functional experience in one or more PeopleSoft modules, including PeopleSoft HCM, Supply Chain, and Enterprise Learning Management (Campus Management)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, testing and maintaining Human Capital Management (HCM) and Learning Management (LM) Systems.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Enhancement to existing system / new project development work.
- Maintenance of up-to-date documentation of program changes and testing procedure.
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Assist with configuration of applications software.
Got what it takes? Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
GECO Asia is a specialist IT Expert Resources Provider connecting our customers who are high performance technology teams or future oriented organizations with qualified technology experts. Our consultants solve complex business problems with these innovation seeking companies with digital transformation technology solutions.
We also help aspiring technology consultants by connecting them to stimulating and cutting edge projects. We provide our consulting workforce a supportive work environment and a collaborative work culture.