Lead iOS Software Engineer
If your passion lies in leading a team in designing, prototyping, coding, programming and developing Apps in iOS, come join our team in a modern engineering platform with best practices in CI / CD, TDD, DevOps, XP and many others.
You will be introduced to opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated and talented peers.
Connect with us NOW!
Job Requirement and Qualification
- Technical Capabilities:
- Knowledge and Familiarity in Node.js, TypeScript, React, React Native, Ruby on Rails, Golang and Kotlin will have an advantage.
- Preferable to be in a leadership role leading a team of Software Engineers
- Solid programming fundamentals
- Experience or expertise in serving as a tech lead, i.e. working across people, processes and code to ensure all engineers thrive
- Experience developing native iOS apps in Swift
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Learning agility. Given the speed of change, a hunger for learning is essential
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Have the desire to serve the public through the use of technology
- Possess a healthy discontent with the status quo, and an itch to improve things
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design architecture for upcoming features.
- Help the team balance between new feature development and reducing tech debt.
- Mentor and guide other software engineers.
- Work with team to set technical direction.
- Write code that is clean and maintainable.
- Practice code reviews.
- Tackle a wide variety of challenges across the technical stack.
- Participate in regular tech-sharing sessions and team retrospectives.
- Work closely with designers to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then continually prototype, test, and iterate.
- Hands-on knowledge or Familiarity in Node.js, TypeScript, React, React Native, Ruby on Rails, Golang and Kotlin will have an advantage.