We are looking for an experience and motivated Infrastructure Specialists for multiple roles to join our team of IT Professionals in Singapore.
If you have wide-range of experience in Technology Architecture / Operations, then we have a promising job offer for you!
- Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Infrastructure Technical Specialist
- Infra Architect
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Infrastructure Support Engineer:
- Primary Skill: Technology Architecture
- Application server management (Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, Websphere, WebLogic, Systinet installation and configurations).
- Web server administration (Apache)
- Database technologies (MySQL, DB2).
- Shell scripting
Infrastructure Technical Specialist:
- Primary Skill: Infrastructure Operations
- Key Skills:
-Data Centre Orchestration & Provisioning
-Infrastructure Architecture & Design
- Ability to work well with 3rd parties and drive engagement and responses.
- Strong understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required. Able to priorities what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.
- Primary Skill: Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Infrastructure / Technical Architecture experience sought for a large-scale, customized best of breed technologies environment.
- 5-8 years Infra / TA / Network implementation experience required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in solutioning large scale infrastructure architecture (Compute, storage, backup, network architecture)
- On Premise Infrastructure management Windows and Linux Administration
- Infrastructure security architecture
- Strong Networking knowledge, WAN and LAN architecture. Knowledge and understanding of various protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP).