Data Center Architect
We are looking for a Data Center Architect to join a new opportunity with us in Singapore! With a range of projects to work in the Data Center operation space, you will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology across all stages of the lifecycle.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Primary Skill: Data Center L3
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in the Data Centre operations space with Knowledge of VM Ware Windows and Linux technologies.
- Knowledge of how to build highly available systems spanning multiple Data Centers.
- Possess network skills in firewall rules, load balancers, VPNs.
- Experience in provisioning tool like Ansible will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding and knowledge in data structured cabling and patching
- Ability to respond to issues and provide timely updates, and escalation.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion.
- Provide 24hours on call support as and when required.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with a ticketing software (Incidents, Service requests and Change management).
- Plan, coordinate, and deploy servers for new applications in the Test and Production Environments through Automation tools.
- Provide architecture analysis and solution review for new demands.
- Evaluate system requirements.