We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our team of IT Professionals. If you are expert in Cloud Engineering with skills and experience in Windows Server and/or Azure, then we have a perfect job for you that offers a very attractive compensation package!
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Informatics, Computer Science or any relevant discipline in IT.
- Experience in Windows Server technologies: Windows Server, SCCM
- Experience or exposure to preferably cloud solutions like Azure, Google or AWS.
- Experience with Azure Conditional Access, EMS E5, MCAS, and Azure Sentinel.
- Experience with identity management, role-based access controls, privilege identity management, and a deep understanding of core security concepts and processes as it relates to securing Cloud technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies (Windows, Azure, M365).
- One to two years experience as Server Administrator or related position.
- Experience with open-source technology and working with online support resources.
- Interest in Cloud Migration and its impact on greater business practices.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery techniques and ability to implement them.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
- Good to Have:
- Experience working with DevOps/Automation technologies: Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet will be a plus.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide technical expertise for all Microsoft 365 applications including Exchange, Azure AD, AD connect, Teams and OneDrive.
- Manage O365 subscriptions, licenses, and user management.
- Provide technical support and work closely with other technical teams, Development, Database and Operations.
- Ability to learn and embrace new tools and technologies to increase performance, automation, and scalability.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and drive root cause analysis (RCA) and issue resolution.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation in assigned areas of responsibility