Batch & Event Manager (Command Centre)
We are seeking for a Batch & Event Manager to manage issues in end-of-day reconciliation chains. If you have experience using monitoring systems and batch operation tools, then apply to us now!
Job Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as Control Center Operator or equivalent.
- Experience and use of monitoring systems and batch operation tools.
- Experience in managing incidents and problems occurring in the control center.
- Excellence has written and oral communication in English.
- Stress resistant, result-oriented, and analytical thinking is a strength.
- Experiences in operating batches and automated services performed by AWS native services and tools is a plus.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage issues in end-of-day reconciliation chains.
- Plan and assess exceptions in nightly standard batches.
- Integrate batch projects changes into Run Operations.
- Support Disaster Recovery testing activities.
- Manage and identify manual interventions in batch chains for month-end/quarter-end/year-end processing.
- Problem Management for batch chains.